2015 Chevrolet Cruze Owner's Manual
Originally produced as a sedan, it was later joined by a hatchback (2008-2015). It is considered a golf-class sedan and is distinguished by its practicality and versatility.
In 2015, Chevrolet unveiled the new Cruze with some very, very modest upgrades:
• Again welcome the LTZ package, formerly of the Cruze, but abandoned by the manufacturer;
• New keyless access system and engine startup from a tablet;
• economy by changing the characteristics;
• The Cruze sedan and hatchback look the same.
The 1.4L turbo engine remains the same. (153 hp ), gearbox, safety and a lot of “stuffing” from 2017. – music system, safety, air conditioning.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2017 Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback
- 2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited
- 2019 Chevrolet Cruze
- 2018 Chevrolet Cruze
- 2017 Chevrolet Cruze
- 2016 Chevrolet Cruze
- 2014 Chevrolet Cruze
- 2013 Chevrolet Cruze
- 2012 Chevrolet Cruze
- 2011 Chevrolet Cruze
Ask your question on the page Need Help!