2023 Chevrolet Blazer Owner's Manual
The frame beauty SUV, which was produced from 1995 to 2005.
In 2018, the manufacturer revived the model in a new, modern package, putting it somewhere in the line between the Equinox and Traverse. The new model got a spacious interior and memorable exterior, as well as a new atmospheric gasoline unit.
Positioned as a medium-sized 5-seat crossover with longitudinal adjustment of the second row seats. Sold in Mexico, Canada and the United States. Available for order in many countries.
Since 2020, the production of the Blazer began in China. This model is intended “for the local market”, has seven seats, a long body, and different equipment from the original.
Chevrolet Blazer is equipped with:
• Gasoline atmospheric engine with direct fuel injection. On the base models 4-cylinder (2.5 liters), on those that are more expensive – V6 3.6 (in China they do not put atmospheric, using a 2-liter gasoline turbo engine 241 hp);
• 9-speed automatic transmission;
• Front or full (with a clutch) connection of the rear wheels.
Closest class competitors: Nissan Murano and Ford Edge.
By the way, at January’s CES 2022, Chevrolet announced that in the spring of 2023. In the spring of 2023, it will release an electric version of the crossover Blazer and Equinox “EV”, promising that they will sit on the basis of a modular platform Ultium and will not have anything in common with the standard model.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2024 Chevrolet Blazer EV
- 2023 Chevrolet Traverse
- 2023 Chevrolet Trailblazer
- 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2023 Chevrolet Camaro
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette
- 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
- 2022 Chevrolet Malibu
- 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2022 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2022 Chevrolet Blazer
- 2021 Chevrolet Blazer
- 2020 Chevrolet Blazer
- 2019 Chevrolet Blazer
- 2005 Chevrolet Blazer
Ask your question on the page Need Help!