2024 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner's Manual
The Chevrolet Tahoe 2024 is an SUV that impresses with its power, versatility and superior comfort; get ready for an unforgettable adventure (especially with your big family!) when you get behind the wheel of the Tahoe, as this model offers the best features for all road conditions.
Some of the key features that set this model apart from other SUVs include:
- Spacious interior and comfort
The Chevrolet Tahoe 2024 offers a luxurious and spacious interior with comfortable driver and passenger seats; The vehicle can accommodate up to eight passengers. The trunk’s interior volume is also impressive, allowing it to hold a large amount of cargo; Comfort is enhanced by the use of high-quality materials, modern finishes and various options such as heated and ventilated seats, a multifunction steering wheel and many others.
- Excellent off-road capability
Chevrolet Tahoe 2024 is equipped with all-wheel drive system, which allows you to easily cope with various road conditions and overcome difficult terrain; The vehicle is also highly cross-country and is able to cope with different types of surfaces and differences in height.
- Safety Systems
Chevrolet Tahoe 2024 provides a high level of safety through the use of advanced technologies and systems; It is equipped with active lane control systems, collision warning system with automatic braking, blind spot monitoring system, adaptive cruise control, tire pressure monitoring system and many other features that help prevent accidents and ensure the safety of all passengers.
This is an SUV that combines power, comfort and advanced technology. It is ready to offer you unforgettable adventures and reliability in any road conditions. The model turned out to be very successful and in demand.
The Chevrolet Tahoe 2024 is available with several powertrains, including:
1. 5.3-liter V8. This engine offers enough power for everyday tasks and allows you to tow significant loads.
2. 6.2-liter V8. The most powerful engine option provides even more power and dynamics, making the Tahoe 2024 the perfect choice for those looking for powerful and daring vehicles.
Both engines work with a 10-speed automatic transmission.
Among the Chevrolet Tahoe 2024’s closest competitors in the SUV segment are: Ford Expedition, GMC Yukon, Toyota Sequoia, Nissan Armada.
In this owner’s manual
– If equipped, the steering column lock is a theft-deterrent device. This feature locks the steering column when the vehicle is turned off and the driver door is opened, or when the driver door is opened and then the vehicle is turned off. The steering column unlocks when the vehicle is turned on.
– The heated or ventilated seat indicator lights may turn on during a remote start. The temperature performance of an unoccupied seat may be reduced. This is normal
– Under certain conditions the performance may be reduced the next time the vehicle is driven. The vehicle may be driven while this message is on, but maximum acceleration and speed may be reduced.
– Raise or lower the lever for less than one second until the arrow starts to flash to signal a lane change. This causes the turn signals to automatically flash three times. It will flash six times if Tow/Haul Mode is active. Holding the turn signal lever for more than one second will cause the turn signals to flash until the lever is released.
– When it is determined that there is no vehicle ahead or the vehicle ahead is beyond the selected following gap, then the vehicle speed will increase to the set speed.
– A step bumper trailer hitch can only support a total trailer weight up to 2271 kg (5,000 lb). If a trailer hitch ball is added to the step bumper, check the hitch ball rating to be sure it is higher than the total trailer weight.
– If the oil is below the cross-hatched area at the tip of the dipstick and the engine has been off for at least 15 minutes, add 1L (1 qt) of the recommended oil and then recheck the level. See “Selecting the Right Engine Oil” later in this section for an explanation of what kind of oil to use. For engine oil crankcase capacity
– Do not start the engine or have the engine running with the engine air cleaner/filter housing open. Before removing the engine air cleaner/filter, make sure that the engine air cleaner/filter housing and nearby components are free of dirt and debris.
– To check a fuse, look at the band inside the fuse. If the band is broken or melted, replace the fuse. Be sure to replace a bad fuse with a fuse of the identical size and rating.
– If equipped, the Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TTPMS) is designed to monitor the pressure of the trailer tires and warn the driver when a low pressure condition exists. TTPMS sensors for four tires are provided. The system can accommodate a trailer with up to six tires if additional sensors are purchased from the dealer. Also, the system can be paired with up to five individual trailers.
– For more information about the vehicle battery, see Battery – North America 0 337. If the vehicle’s battery (or batteries) has run down, you may want to use another vehicle and some jumper cables to start your vehicle. Be sure to use the following steps to do it safely.
– Visually inspect brake lines and hoses for proper hook-up, binding, leaks, cracks, chafing, etc. Inspect disc brake pads for wear and rotors for surface condition. Inspect drum brake linings/shoes for wear or cracks. Inspect all other brake parts.
– Change transfer case fluid, if equipped with 4WD. Do not directly power wash the transfer case and/or front/rear axle output seals. High pressure water can overcome the seals and contaminate the transfer case fluid. Contaminated fluid will decrease the life of the transfer case and/or axles and should be replaced.
– For the air conditioning system refrigerant type and charge amount, see the refrigerant label under the hood. See your dealer for more information.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2022 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2020 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2010 Chevrolet Tahoe
Ask your question on the page Need Help!